Gaze in to the past to the pyramids of the ancient Egypt through this magical crystal ball.
Inspired by one of the coolest animals in the forest, the wolf. In Norse and Japanese mythology, wolves were portrayed as near deities, other cultures portrayed wolves as part of their foundation myths - in Irish mythology, Cormac mac Airt is raised by wolves. In the mythology of the Turks, Mongols and Ainu, wolves were believed to be the ancestors of their people, while the Dena'ina believed wolves were once men, and viewed them as brothers.
- Made in the USA: Shirt made in LA and screened in Portland, OR
- 50% Supina Cotton / 50% Micro Modal
- Oversized fot, runs on the big side, but one of the best fitting tees we've come across!
- Piece dyed and garment washed for a super-soft hand
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low
- Model is wearing size S
- Consult our measurement/fit guide here
WOLF CHILD IS A FASHION T-SHIRT BRAND BY ILLUSTRATOR SABRINA JACKSON. WOLF CHILD T-SHIRT'S ARE DESIGNED BY SABRINA AND MANUFACTURED IN THE USA AND HAND PRINTED USING HER OWN ILLUSTRATIONS INSURING THAT EACH SHIRT IS AN ALL ORIGINAL PIECE OF ART.